Saturday, 2 August 2014

My 1D Jigsaw

I got a round jigsaw of 1D for my birthday ages ago in March and I forgot I had it until my mum found it!

This morning I wanted to do something while I'm waiting to go on my holiday with my nanny 'coz I was bored watching TV. I went to my room to have a look for things to do and there was this jigsaw. I love 1D so I decided to do the jigsaw as it was only little and looked really easy.

We separated all the pieces as on the back they had numbers on them so you know where the pieces go! Sups' easy!

It only took me about 10 minutes to do and I didn't even need my mum to help do it at all because she couldn't put them together properly, silly mummy!

The finished jigsaw is a really small ball with all the pictures of the 1D boys on it, my favourite is Harry.


I really enjoyed doing it and think I might put some more on my xmas list hehe, see what other jigsaw creations there are to make.





1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I always think the round ones are quite hard so well done you x

    ReplyDelete