Tuesday, 22 July 2014

joy time in vale park


Yesterday I went to Vale Park with my aunty and cousins and my mums friend and her little boy. I wanted to go the cinema and for a picnic but my aunty text my mum to ask if we wanted to go Joytime in the park.

Joytime is like a show with singing and dancing and a talent competition. We had a picnic in the park and I got to play on the exercise equipment. I love playing on the exercise equipment in the park!



When we went in to watch Joytime we got some deckchairs, my mum couldn't put it up so I said "just wait mum I'll do it for you, I know what I'm doing!" It's not like it was even that hard really!


I had lots of fun dancing to the party songs ,my favourite was chocco latte song. I didn't win a prize for dancing but it was still fun.

It was really hot out and I was trying to stay in the shade but I had to go and sit in my baby cousins tent 'coz I was sweating! I watched the talent show and lots of girls were singing songs from Frozen. I know all the words to all the songs so I think I might go up and sing when I go back another day. I hope I get to go and watch it lots in the holidays, my mum said she did was she was a kid so I think it must of been going on forever and ever!

I had a sups' amazing day in the park and then we went to my nan's for a BBQ and I got to play with all my cousins! It was so much fun I hope every day of the holidays is this much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a brilliant day! You should definitely sing next time, I bet you would be great! This is a really good linky x

    ReplyDelete