Friday, 2 May 2014

Word of the Week: School

On Monday I went back to school after the Easter break.

I didn't want to go back to school!

I have started a new after school club. Which is Zumba on a Tuesday every week except next week. I didn't want to go but I had fun. I learnt new dance moves and the first song I danced to was Word Up by Little Mix. Also on  a Tuesday we have a raffle before we go home I have only won 2 or 3 times we got to pick our prize from the raffle box.

We went on fizz books to go onto the Quentin Blake site. We had to work in partners my partner was Joe. Me and Joe done questions and answered them.
I also got a good to be green award and pencil. This is for being good all term and not getting a red or yellow card. My attendance was 99% I got a certificate for this too. I now have 2 99% and 1 100% certificates.

I played Frozen with my friends at lunchtime and play time. I was Anna.

We got new topic books for 'Why is Wirral special?'

I had fun at school this week.

This is why school is my word of the week



The Reading Residence

6 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a good time at school this week.
    #WoTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've had fun. My daughter likes being Anna, too :) Thanks for joining in and sharing with #WotW, Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word! Glad you enjoy school....
    My girls love playing Frozen too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week at school - Zumba as an after school club! Never had anything like that in my day, sounds like great fun! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun and busy week in school Olivia!
    It can sometimes be scary to do new things so you don't want to go, but I'm glad you went and really enjoyed the Zumba, plus you can show all your friends who didn't get to go all of the new dance moves during playtime.
    I can't do Zumba, my brain can't move my arms and legs fast enough so I just look like I'm flapping around!!! #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice word too and you were busy! #wotw

    ReplyDelete