Tuesday, 29 April 2014

I Went To Blackpool

On Friday I went to Blackpool with my mum.

We went to see the waxworks at Madame Tussauds. Simon Cowell freaked me out! I didn't like him.


I liked Ant and Dec, I took my picture with them.

I liked the footballers and Coronation Street too. My favourite was the Ballerina (Mum; Darcey Bussell)





I got a goodie bag of the staff and I sang Let It Go with the manager too.
When we left we went on a horse and carriage ride. It was pink and looked like Cinderella's.



Then we went to Blackpool Tower. I was scared it was high but we went to watch the 4D movie. I liked it and then we went up the lift to the top of the tower.

I didn't want to walk on the glass or look over the edge but my mum looked with me but I didn't go on the glass. And we went up even higher too.


I had a sups' amazing day out with my mum in Blackpool and I went on the fair but we came home early because it started to rain.

*Note from Mum: I was supplied with tickets to visit Madame Tussauds and upon arrival we also received complimentary tickets to visit Blackpool Tower too. These are Olivia's own thoughts on our day out and full disclosure is given on my post over on One Frazzled Mum*

No comments:

Post a Comment